• We Create Apps For Startups And Enterprise Clients.

    Discover the exact blueprint we’re using to help Startups and Enterprise clients create an app that maximises engagement and builds brand loyalty.

    GET STARTED

We Create Apps For Startups And Enterprise Clients.

Discover the exact blueprint we’re using to help Startups and Enterprise clients create an app that maximises engagement and builds brand loyalty.

Websites Create New Customers.
Apps Create Loyalty.

Often companies rely solely on a website for their online presence, whether it’s a startup validating their idea or an enterprise explaining more about their service/product offering. It’s all going so well but then something unexpected happens. They start to lose traction and become vulnerable to competition – a scenario every company dreads. Here’s the problem: your customers spend up to five hours a day on mobile, 92% of which is in apps with the remaining 8% on a web browser. You see, websites create new customers. Brand loyalty though, that’s created through apps.

I’m Aman Birdi and here at Digiruu, it’s our mission to help companies keep up momentum by providing the resources, guidance, and expertise needed to create an app for their business. I spent just under a decade developing the strategies needed to build your app and today we have helped companies all over London to launch their first app.

Are you next?

How can we help?

Get Our Free App Starter Guide.

*Entreprenuers Start Here* Would you like to discover the exact simple steps we use to help entrepreneurs get started on their app?

Let’s Talk
About You.

Would you like a 30-minute chat with an app expert to discuss all about your business goals and strategy and whether an app could help you achieve them?

Book A Kick-Off Workshop.

Would you like to get complete clarity on your app and have us create a strategy for how it could work in a face-to-face 3 hour workshop?

Create
Your App.

Do you need an expert team to provide you with full-scale app design and development to take your app from zero to launch, and go the journey with you?

The App Know-How at Your Fingertips.

Some of our favourite work.

Uvent is a free mobile app aimed at the student market, letting people explore, buy and access tickets to their favorite events.

A large amount of emphasis was based on design and user experience, resulting in an app that’s beautiful, seamless and paperless.

Count Doku became one of the most popular apps on the iPhone upon release, reaching number one in the educational games category.

Mind-boggling number puzzles are conjured up for a user to solve in limited times. With each level increasing in difficulty, Count Doku instantly became a highly addictive game that gripped thousands around the world.

iDental Consult provides users with an opportunity to have an online photo consultation with a dentist directly from their smartphone.

Users receive an expert opinion on their oral health along with a range of dental solutions, with the ability to instantly book an appointment with a dentist.

READY TO DISCUSS YOUR APP?

Why us?

THE FOCUS IS ON YOU.

We strive to provide an upfront and honest personal service, where relationships are built on trust. The aim is to have the highest understanding of your needs so we can produce the best work possible for you.

YOUR OWN PROJECT MANAGER.

We send regular Status Reports on your project so you’re kept completely in the loop. And if you need to chat, drop by, give us a call or email us – you always have a direct point of contact.

VALUE-BASED COSTS.

We provide a full breakdown of costs so you know exactly what value you are getting. All prices are agreed in advance so you won’t be faced with any surprises in hidden fees.

Ready To Start On Your App?

Bitnami